1. The caravan must be a maximum of 10 years old
2. The caravan must be used at Wooda for a minimum of 21 days between April and November
3. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for your caravan to be towed out onsite
The caravan owner undertakes at his/her own expense to insure and keep insured the caravan with a member of the Association of British Insurers against loss of damage by fire, storm, theft or flood and liability of not less than £1m to third parties and such other risks as the park owner may from time to time reasonably require and to produce to the park owner upon request the plicy of insurance and such evidence as the park owner may reasonably require to ensure the policy is valid and will continue to be valid throughout the period of storage.
The park owner will take all reasonable precautions to protect the caravan from loss of damage whilst in storage but shall not be liable for loss or damage which occurs except as the result of a breach of an obligation on his part.
The caravan owner shall be responsible for properly securing the caravan as provided for by the manufacturer and to immobilise the caravan against theft by use of any or all proprietary anti-theft measures.
7. No explosive or other flammable substance or material may remain in the caravan whilst the caravan is in storage, with the exception that up to a maximum of two gas cylinders of a proprietary brand and suitable for use with the caravan may be left, disconnected, inside the caravan over the storage period. Should any such substances or materials be discovered, they may be disposed of as the park owner feels fit, and the caravan owner shall not be entitled to any compensation resulting from this action.
1. Guests must observe the park rules at all times.
2. No persons under the age of 18 are allowed to holiday on the park unless accompanied by an adult.
3. No commercial vehicles allowed on-site.
4. The park must be supplied with a spare set of keys and any security device keys
5. Strictly no personal ornaments, garden gnomes, flower pots etc are allowed on your pitch
6. No permanent washing lines are permitted
7. Awnings are to be taken down whilst not on site unless returning to the unit within 7 days
8. Please leave curtains open while the caravan is unoccupied to allow for visual inspection. The park accepts no responsibility for any theft or damage to the unit however caused.
9. All electrical appliances to be turned off and electric cables disconnected when the unit is unoccupied.
10. Tents are to be pitched next to your caravan with the permission of the park owner. An additional charge may apply.
11. Strictly no electrical heaters are to be used in awnings.
12. Only one car per pitch, any additional cars must be parked in the car park and a small fee may be charged.
13. Any additional persons joining your party must be checked in at reception and a small fee may be charged.
14. A maximum of 6 people are permitted on your pitch at any one time.
15. Pitch holders must be respectful of other guests at all times.
16. Unreasonable levels of noise or disturbance are not acceptable and will be addressed by the park owner. If the type of behaviour persists, pitch holders will be asked to leave. (please see our park rules)
17. Strictly no refunds will be given if the pitch holder decides to leave before the end of the agreed period, whatever the reason.
18. Payment of all charges incurred on the seasonal pitch must have been cleared before the caravan is removed from the site.
19. The park owner will not permit the removal of the caravan from the park by anyone other than the caravan owner except on the prior authority from the caravan owner to a person, of whom the park owner must be informed before the caravan is removed.
20. Strictly no subletting of pitches is allowed.