Caravan Storage in Cornwall
Why bother towing? Whilst not in use, your touring caravan is parked in our secure storage area here at Wooda Farm Holiday Park near Bude in north Cornwall and can either be stored just through the summer or all year round. (Note: Caravans are parked and stored at owners risk. All caravans must be insured for public liability).
- Summer Storage: 1st April – 31st October - £210
- All Year Round: £360 payable by £30 per month standing order; or by two instalments of £180 in April and November.
- All Year Undercover: £504 for single axel caravans and £540 for twin axel caravans payable in one payment or by standing order of either £42 or £45 per month
- Towing Service £5 each way
Please Note: All storage services are subject to current availability
Terms & Conditions of Storage
- We are unable to store caravans over 10 years old.
- Your caravan must be regularly serviced.
- You must stay with us for a minimum of 21 days during our season (April – October). This can be made up of short breaks or longer holidays.
- Friends and family are able to holiday in your caravan providing the booking is made by yourself.
- You are able to remove the caravan from the compound and take it elsewhere providing we have been notified beforehand.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice if you would like your caravan put onto a pitch. We recommend that you pre book your stays during school holiday periods, especially if you require a specific pitch.
- You are able to request a specific pitch according to availability.
- We are able to arrange a caravan wash for an extra charge.
If you are interested in storing your caravan with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01288 352069.
Why not have your caravan serviced at North Coast Caravans, our onsite accessory and repairs shop?