We offer a range of sporting facilities for your enjoyment here at Wooda. Please note some activities may be restricted out of high season.
- Short golf course. 9 hole, par 27 course set in 3 acres. Club hire £1.50 per person (no use of own clubs)
- Clay pigeon shooting* £15 per person. Held weekly at the farm. Full tuition given.
- Indoor archery* £7 per person. Held during summer holidays. Suitable for all ages.
- Sports Barn offering: Indoor Badminton Court £5 per hour. Equipment available for hire. £10 deposit required. Fitness suite, £3 per hour
Nb: The Sports Barn may be closed in low and mid-season due to functions.
Unfortunately the badminton court will be out of use from 12th June - 8th July.
- Outdoor all-weather Tennis Court £5 per hour. Equipment available for hire. £10 deposit required.
*These activities are restricted according to demand and may only run in peak periods.
Facilities - Facilities for Children - Fishing