Born in 1958, Bessie arrived at Wooda in 2015 to celebrate our 40th birthday. Fully restored to her vintage glory, a holiday in Bessie is one that has to be experienced!
Step inside, a warm welcome awaits
- Sea Views
- Cooking Utensils
- Vintage Crockery & China
- Sink & Fridge
- A Fixed Double Bed with linen provided (please bring your own towels)
- A Picnic Table & Chairs
Good to know
Holiday Home check in/out times - Please check in from 4pm / check out 10am
- Unfortunately, the original stove can’t be restored to working order so we have provided a cooking hut with a stove for your convenience situated just next to Bessie.
- Bessie doesn’t have her own toilet or shower, so the use of our family bathroom facility is provided. Bessie is only situated just around the corner, so it is not far to reach these facilities.
- We regret Bessie is unable to accept dogs and she is strictly non-smoking.
- Changeover days are Friday and Monday. You are able to stay from Friday to Monday (3 nights), Monday to Friday (4 nights) or for a week from Friday to Friday.