We ask that the following are adhered to for everyone’s safety and enjoyment….
Our Park Rules
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times, especially when using the park’s facilities. The children’s play area will close at 9.30pm.
- We ask everyone to respect other visitors on the park and keep noise levels down between 10.30pm and 7.30am. This also includes televisions and radios, which should be used considerately during the day, and should not be audible outside of your accommodation between the hours of 10.30pm and 7.30am.
- Unruly behaviour or underage drinking is absolutely not tolerated. Anyone found to be behaving in this manner will be asked to leave.
- In the interest of safety, skateboards, scooters and rollerblades are not permitted. Bicycles may be ridden on the park if used in a safe manner. Please do not ride bicycles around the busy areas of the Reception and Shop.
- Dogs are welcome on the park, but for obvious reasons of health and hygiene accidental fouling must be cleared up immediately. Anyone not doing so will be asked to leave the park. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and never left unattended. Dogs must never be left unattended in your accommodation and are only permitted in dog friendly accommodation units. They must be exercised in the designated areas.
- BBQ’s are permitted but MUST be raised off the grass at all times. They can be placed on a stand or bricks obtainable from the onsite shop to avoid burning the grass. Please never put your BBQ on the accommodation decking. Never take BBQs inside your accommodation or tent, and always make sure they are fully extinguished and cooled before disposing in the designated metal BBQ disposal bin found at the refuse points. We regret we do not allow fire pits, open fires or anything similar for health and safety reasons.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per touring pitch and two per accommodation. Additional vehicles must be parked in the designated areas. Commercial/sign written vehicles are not permitted on site. Additional vehicles will be charged for. Please abide by the speed limit of 5mph at all times.
- Electric vehicles must not use the domestic electricity from pitches and accommodation. Please use our designated Charge Points bythe Gwelva Hills Lodges.
- Ball games must not be played in the vicinity of any accommodation, caravan or tent. Please use the large area at the rear of the children’s play area.
- Please note that we DO NOT allow the flying of flags or illuminated poles outside your accommodation, caravan, motorhome or tent.
- Speed Limit is strictly 5mph for all vehicles, including bicycles.
- Please respect our staff at all times. They are not responsible for the weather!
- Payment of your booking fees constitutes acceptance of these park rules. Wooda Farm Holiday Park reserves the right to terminate the booking of anyone who fails to abide by the park rules. The Management’s decision will be final.