1. Wooda is located in beautiful Bude, which is a gorgeous seaside town, boasting its very own sea pool and has several beaches with rolling sand dunes, perfect for beach days and first body boarding lessons.
2. Our on-site woodland is a magical place loved by the whole family. It’s perfect for walking your four legged friend or just exploring the outdoors! Oh…. and you may find some friendly pixies that live there!!
3. Spend hours playing in our park, where the children’s imagination can run wild. Race around the track in our Wooda racing car and carry out the farm work on the tractors and milk float.
4. Wooda has its very own 9 hole Pitch ’n’ Putt, so you’ll have plenty of time on your holiday to practice your swing and perfect that putting.
5. Even the youngest members of the family are entertained come rain or shine with Wooda’s indoor baby and toddler soft play area.
6. Enjoy family nights off, kick back and relax while The Courtyard serves up all of your favourites in a cosy warm atmosphere. You may even be lucky enough to visit when they have live music and that is always a night to remember.
7. Exploration and adventure is perfect for those growing minds and inquisitive senses. Nothing beats the camping experience, whether it’s in a tent or holiday home. Children are free to ride around on their bikes enjoying the security of the park.
8. Making friends from all over the globe! Ok, well we mainly mean the UK, but we have been known to have global residency. This is always an extra special part of holidaying at Wooda, everyone is super friendly and you get to make new friends from all over the place! Some even keep in touch after their holiday and make friends for life.
9. If your little ones, or even teenagers have bags of energy, then Wooda has just the thing to burn it all off! Our Tennis courts will have them enjoying their very own mini Wimbledon. If Badminton is more their thing (or the English weather is playing up) then head to the indoor courts to try your luck!
10. Meeting our farmyard friends is always a highlight, so come along to the Farm Yard and meet our friendly pygmy goats, chickens and tame lambs. Throughout the summer months, we invite guests to hop aboard our tractor and trailer and go on a tour of the rolling countryside that surrounds Wooda. Spot the sheep grazing in the field, take in the sea view and see the park from much higher up.